Re: native compilers

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: native compilers
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:10:31 +0100

I guess I need to consolidate the RTL branch now, and we need to make
sure that we can plug in a JIT.  I don't want to incorporate all of this
code at once, so ideally we can make it so that you can load your code
as a module and Guile will have the needed hooks to run JITted code if
it is there.

Yes, We might want to use another asssember, e.g. If we wouldl ike to use
a more advenced one with more features it should be possible to hook it in.
In the end we just will support some smaller subset of the instruction set which
we ship with guile.

/Stefan