Re: build-lexical-var vs. -Wunused-variable

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: build-lexical-var vs. -Wunused-variable
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:27:02 +0100

On Wed 16 Jan 2013 13:17, address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> After re-reading the above, I think I’d prefer reintroducing white space
> rather than using ‘$’.

Fine with me, it doesn't matter to me very much :)  I just wondered if
you were still using the unused-lexical analysis, given that this worked
against it.  Or perhaps it doesn't matter so much given that the
analysis runs before optimization, and psyntax-pp.scm isn't pevaled any
more?  Anyway, just picking up loose ends.  It will be less painful
when/if we switch to ||-style printing.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/