Merged PEG parser

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Merged PEG parser
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:40:56 +0100

Hi,

A brief note to say that I have merged the PEG parser written by Michael
Lucy for GSOC 2010 to master.

I just noticed that I did the rebase incorrectly: the commit
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=guile.git;a=commit;h=eee0877c3e6ade8f2fa243cfa696918451c67aff
should have carried Michael's authorship information from
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=guile.git;a=commit;h=29f700dcedc7f3f55295b664fa8482cca47ac541.

When rebasing to master, the rebase stopped at that commit and I did a
"git commit" to resolve it instead of a "git rebase --continue".  I am
very sorry about that and will look at getting it changed, but it's a
bit more difficult because it is the master branch, which is the default
branch for the repo.

I merged it to master because the interfaces look pretty good, and Noah
and I had been going back and forth about it for years.  There are
several improvements that can be made, but it's better to do those with
it now merged in.  I didn't merge to stable-2.0 because it's pretty big,
and perhaps experience will necessitate some more changes to the
interface.

Thanks to Michael for writing the parser and documentation, to Noah for
helping get it into shape, and to all for their patience!  Again,
apologies about the authorship information; I will see if I can fix it.

Regards,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/