Guile Lua

From: Ian Price
Subject: Guile Lua
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:30:09 +0000

About two weeks ago, I emailed "Phil", who had shown some interest in
hacking guile lua a while back. I still haven't heard back from him, nor
has that branch been touched in 18 months, so I think we can safely say
we need a new maintainer for it.

I have little knowledge of lua, so I can't really do it, but if you know
anyone who likes lua, and would be willing to hack on it, please suggest
it to them. It'd be a shame to see that code go to waste.

Wingo, Ludovic
I hope this isn't too forward of me.

--
Ian Price -- shift-reset.com

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"