Re: thoughts on native code

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: thoughts on native code
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:04:13 +0100

Hi Sjoerd,

1. I (mov dst src), this is what's used in the rtl vm code in C and I would like to keep a match between
the two

2. I wouldl like to have  prefix for instruction to mark those out like
    (inst mov dst src)

3. It would be nice to have a default size of the architecture e.g.
   (inst mov quad dst src)  is equivalent to (inst mov dst src)

4. I prefere to have an evironment like
   (assemble target
      (inst mov b a)