Re: Guile OpenGL

From: Javier Sancho
Subject: Re: Guile OpenGL
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 17:00:12 +0100

Aleix Conchillo Flaqué wrote:
> If you haven't done anything yet, I started to work in the OpenGL
> bindings a while ago. If you like it may be you can continue working
> on that.
>
> https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-gl
>
> I also created a couple of python scripts to create the C and FFI
> bindings template given a header file (under tools directory), you
> might find them useful.

Great job, Aleix!!

I'm working with Andy's templates, but his scripts are designed for
gnome libraries, so maybe I can use some pieces of your code.

As soon as I get something working, I'll share it.

--
Javier Sancho Fernández - http://www.jsancho.org/
Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation - http://www.fsf.org/