Re: Guile OpenGL

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: Guile OpenGL
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:41:10 -0200

Heya
lib wraper experts,

> I also created a couple of python scripts to create the C and FFI
> bindings template given a header file (under tools directory), you
> might find them useful.

Please let's all do the same and not reinvent the wheel, rather get the
doc/scripts
which exists better ...

Andy updated the 'HACKING' file on top level git tree of guile-gnome and/or
guile-clutter, which explains how to and how he did it, with an example...
that's
how guile-clutter has just been wraped ...

Cheers,
David