Re: Guile OpenGL

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: Guile OpenGL
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:30:30 -0700

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Javier Sancho <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ian Price wrote:
>> http://www.nongnu.org/guile-sdl/ is still maintained, and should work on
>> 2.0 [0]. It would be nice if any work on sdl bindings is either
>> coordinated with ttn, with a view to be included in the existing
>> guile-sdl, or if it were at the very least compatible.
>>
>> 0. It used to be necessary to make a small tweak, I forget if this is
>> still the case.
>
> Thanks Ian. I discovered guile-sdl yesterday, reading ttn on sgf utils
> at guile-user list.
>
> For the moment I'm working on opengl bindings. I want to use opengl
> with sdl, so when guile-gl is ready, I'll test it with ttn guile-sdl.
>
> Maybe next week I'll publish a very first version of (opengl gl).
>
> Cheers.

Hi Javier,

If you haven't done anything yet, I started to work in the OpenGL
bindings a while ago. If you like it may be you can continue working
on that.

https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-gl

I also created a couple of python scripts to create the C and FFI
bindings template given a header file (under tools directory), you
might find them useful.

Best,

Aleix