Re: Guile 2.0.6 - some tests fail

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Guile 2.0.6 - some tests fail
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:43:15 -0400

Hi Jan,

FYI, your email had "Content-Type: multipart/alternative", where one
part was your email's main text (reproduced below) and the other part
was the patch.  This was an improper use of that MIME type, which
suggests that the user agent should normally show only one of the parts.
It caused my user agent (Gnus v5.13) to show only the patch.

both HTML and plain-text variants of the same text within an email.

      Mark