Re: Ang.: Will guile support R7RS terminating "equal?" in the presence o

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: Ang.: Will guile support R7RS terminating "equal?" in the presence of cycle?
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 19:36:47 +0200

> Typed Guile?  Did I miss something?  :-)
https://gitorious.org/typed-guile

It's a type system implemented using guile-log!

By the way, I do not think the overhead is that dramatic. I guess that
guile's equal would be any slower with this feature added. you typically
does a circularity check via a hare/turtouse pair and when circularity is
found one adress the issue in some way, what might be needed now is to
hook into this code and make sure that rnr7 logic is implemented for that
one version.

/Stefan

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Stefan!

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> skribis:

> 1 I don't think the current equal? Will need to change, but
> Another one that under rnr7 will be coded and used with the
> Symbol equal? In that module. Hence no problems.

Yes, of course.

> 2 The guile hackers are able enough to implement it. In typed-guile there is an implementation that does unification on circular lists and
> Also there is probably enough reference information to code this in due time.

Typed Guile?  Did I miss something?  :-)

Ludo’.