New guildhall repository

From: Ian Price
Subject: New guildhall repository
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:48:33 +0100

Hi,

For those of you using guildhall, I've set up a new repository on my
website. There isn't much there now, but I'll be looking into packaging
and uploading more code as time goes on.

To get started with guildhall, please follow the instructions in
https://gist.github.com/3327296

If you already have a guildhall install, add
 (repository shift-reset "http://shift-reset.com/doro/";)
to your config.scm
and `guild update' to enable access.

Naturally, finding and packaging guile code could be speeded up if you
are willing to help out :) As I said in the other thread, you can email
me links if you want me to package them, and you can check out the
guildhall documentation for the pkg-list.scm format if you want to give
it a try yourself.

There is no interface for user submissions at the moment, but I am
looking into that. Hopefully, there will be soon.

--
Ian Price -- shift-reset.com

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"