Re: Do you recognize these modules?

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Do you recognize these modules?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 23:02:29 -0400

Hello all,

I'm sorry to miss 2.0.6 by only a few days, but I have turned this
documentation into some patches. Here they are; I think they are ready
to apply to stable-2.0.

The first patch is just a quick note that SRFI-2 has another name. The
second patch is the big one: it imports most of the documentation from
Thien-Thi's patch. The third one just changes the (ice-9 hcons)
documentation a bit because I thought it flowed more nicely that way,
and the fourth patch commits a modified version of the (ice-9
string-fun) documentation. It had to be changed because it documented
an old interface to substring/shared which Guile doesn't seem to
support any more.

What do you think?

Noah