Re: Bug in documentation for eq? ?

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Bug in documentation for eq? ?
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:41:30 -0400

Hello,

I think you're talking past each other a little bit. Andy is saying
that the Scheme standard doesn't specify eq? on numbers. David is
saying that an object should always be eq? to itself, no matter what
object.

I believe David's claim is that Guile should guarantee that a variable
is eq? to itself, even though the standard doesn't.

I don't know what the right answer is, but I think that's what this
discussion should be about.
Noah