RTL Question

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: RTL Question
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 10:58:27 -0400

Hello,

I've been playing around with the wip-rtl branch, and I have an error
I don't understand. Why does this give me a "bad instruction" error:

(use-modules (system vm rtl))
(define prog (assemble-rtl-program 2 '((assert-nargs-ee/locals 1 1) (mov 0 1))))
(prog 3)

?

On a related note, I've been working on a small Tree-IL -> RTL
compiler. If anyone else is working on one, perhaps we should work
together. If not, I'll hopefully have something that we could use
relatively soon.

Noah