Re: Do you recognize these modules?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Do you recognize these modules?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:53:37 +0200

() Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
() Tue, 15 May 2012 22:14:31 +0200

   2.0 is the current stable branch, so any changes should go
   there first.  If it's a build fix or some other fix related to
   forward-compatibility with 2.0, it can go on 1.8 as well.  We
   should avoid adding interfaces to 1.8, though.

   When in doubt, it's best (and much appreciated) to mail the list.
   If no one responds in a few days, go ahead and push it of course.

   Does that sound sensible to you?

Yes, thanks for explaining.

To avoid mishap (for this particular task), i've published a tarball:

  http://www.gnuvola.org/software/guile/doc-xfer-2012-05-25.tar.xz

It contains documentation for 17 ice-9 modules, plus some macros
(see README).  I hope it can be useful for Guile 1.8+ maintenance.