Re: syntax parse link

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: syntax parse link
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 22:26:49 +0200

Ok! I Updated the homepage with a link to guile syntax parse I put it
on the tools section at the bottom! Pleas do a sanity check that I did this correctly.
This was my first step to edit that repo.

/Stefan

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Stefan,

Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> skribis:

> I have a few things I would like to do first but maybe after this weekend I
> will
> make the linkage!

Please add it to gnu-guile-projects.html (under template/ first, as Andy
mentioned), and using the same format as other entries there.

Thanks!

Ludo’.