Re: our benchmark-suite

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: our benchmark-suite
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 22:48:48 +0200

Heya Neil,

On Fri 04 May 2012 23:43, Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> It turns out I'm already scaling by iteration count - in fact since
> November 2009. :-)

Excellent, so we can scale iteration counts in Guile's git with impunity
:)

It would be nice for the graphs for individual benchmarks to have an
absolute Y axis, in terms of microseconds I guess.

> Still, I wanted to do something new, so I've added further graphs
> showing just the last 50 measurements for each benchmark (whereas the
> existing graphs showed all measurements since my data collection
> began).  The generation of those is still running at the moment, but
> should be complete in an hour or so.

Neat :)  (Do you pngcrush these?  They seem a little slow to serve.)

It would also be nice to have overview graphs from the last 50 days as
well, should you have time to hack that up.

Thanks for this tool, it's neat :)

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/