Re: syntax parse link

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: syntax parse link
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 22:33:47 +0200

On Tue 08 May 2012 17:46, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to add a link to the syntax-parse repo from guile's home page. I
> was told to try get
> the rights to do this myself. If that doesn't work I will need help from any
> of the maintainers
> to make the linkage.

I've added you to the Guile group.  You should be able to make a
writable CVS checkout of the web repository.  (Yes, CVS.  It's
incredible.  I keep forgetting how to use it.)  Anyway the bulk of the
web site is in template/ and generated.  I think there is a README.  It
is still horribly complex.  Anyway good luck, and ask on IRC when you
have problems!

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/