Re: Functional record "setters", a different approach

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Functional record "setters", a different approach
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 18:25:02 -0400

> Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> skribis:
>> address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) writes:
>
>>> I’ll let you see whether/how you can borrow from this in your code, if
>>> that’s fine with you.
>>
>> Okay, will do.
>
> Any progress on this?  ;-)

I apologize for dropping on the ball on this.  The primary concern I
have with my current approach is that 'define-tagged-inlinable' adds
several more huge bloated syntax-objects to the getter macros.  Of
course, as usual, this bloat will never be used, but everyone must pay
for 'datum->syntax' whether they use it or not :-(

> I’m happy to help with updating the docs, for instance, if you want.

That would be very helpful, thanks!

    Mark