Re: our benchmark-suite

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: our benchmark-suite
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 16:38:34 +0200

Hi Neil!

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> skribis:

> Still, I wanted to do something new, so I've added further graphs
> showing just the last 50 measurements for each benchmark (whereas the
> existing graphs showed all measurements since my data collection
> began).  The generation of those is still running at the moment, but
> should be complete in an hour or so.

In case you have spare time in your hands ;-), Flot [0] provides a very
nice UI for plots (Hydra uses it for its history charts.).

Also, the GNUnet people have developed a complete tool for performance
tracking, Gauger [1].  I haven’t managed to display a single plot from
there, but the idea seems nice.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

[0] http://code.google.com/p/flot/