Re: Patches for module/ice-9/occam-channel.scm

From: Daniel Krueger
Subject: Re: Patches for module/ice-9/occam-channel.scm
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 11:33:59 +0200

Hey,

I myself don't know much about the foundations of the module itself, I
only know it should be really the same as occam's channels, but I
don't know much about them. I just found the package and thought it
would seems to be useful. And as I tried to use it I found the
incompatibilities and fixed them. So I just know how this
implementation works, but not very much about the background.

I could do some documentation, it's just that I never documented
something in this info(?) format. I'll try it and send some patches,
you can then look if it's okay ^^

- Daniel