Re: our benchmark-suite

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: our benchmark-suite
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 23:43:27 +0200

>> For http://ossau.homelinux.net/~neil I do still have all of the raw data
>> including iteration counts, so I could easily implement dividing by the
>> iteration count, and hence allow for future iteration count changes.
>>
>> Is there any downside from doing that?  (I don't think so.)
>
> No, I guess.  And as you show, having raw data instead of synthesized
> figures gives more freedom.

It turns out I'm already scaling by iteration count - in fact since
November 2009. :-)

Still, I wanted to do something new, so I've added further graphs
showing just the last 50 measurements for each benchmark (whereas the
existing graphs showed all measurements since my data collection
began).  The generation of those is still running at the moment, but
should be complete in an hour or so.

Regards,
        Neil