Re: Do you recognize these modules?

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Do you recognize these modules?
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 11:26:22 -0400

Thanks a lot! I will definitely look at that.

Unfortunately, it looks like the changes for these do not have
copyright assigned to the FSF, so we can't use them directly. Is that
correct?

Also, I hope this isn't a sensitive topic, but why is there a
semi-friendly fork of Guile 1.4? Are there things that you want to
accomplish that Guile 2.0 can't do? Or maybe you want complete
compatibility with Guile 1.4 - even so, why fork?

Thanks,
Noah