Re: (ice-9 debug) is deprecated.

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: (ice-9 debug) is deprecated.
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:00:39 -0700

Hi Ludovic,

On 04/09/12 10:29, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Is this the currently accepted way of setting up an
environment where I can trace errors back to their source?

Currently uncaught errors lead to Guile printing a backtrace, normally.
Doesn’t it work for you?

The honest truth?  I found I had to go through this rigmarole to get
error info and file/line info way back when and haven't looked back.
If it is now the default to print out the problem at issue and the
file and line for where the problem was discovered, then I can
remove it.  I _would_ prefer to do that, but otherwise I need to do
what I can to get the file/line information.  So, can I eliminate
this stuff and still get what I need?

Thank you!!  Regards, Bruce