Inclusion of guile-log

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Inclusion of guile-log
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 00:02:06 +0200

Hello,

I have now prepared guile-log in such a state that it is usable. The last item I would like
to close is to document it and put it in relation with kanren.

The software is pretty guile centric and the question is if we would like to bundle it with guile.

There are always things to improve. And the next pressing thing would be adjustable stacks
and better thread integration. I would rather have people testing the current code base before entering new code.
If we feel stongly that guile-log should be able to be used by many threads at the same time
I would postpone the inclusion. Else I think it is time to consider it.

What do you think?

Regards
Stefan