Re: Trouble using (current-filename)

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Trouble using (current-filename)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:30:26 -0500

What about having two bits of syntax, current-filename and
current-file-path? Or better yet, current-filename and
current-file-directory, with the guarantee that (string-append
(current-file-directory) path-separator (current-filename)) points to
the file when it was compiled?

It is more intuitive to me that (current-filename) would return only
the file name, with no other path components, and that I would use
some other form to get those.

Noah