Re: SRFI 41 for Guile

From: Chris K. Jester-Young
Subject: Re: SRFI 41 for Guile
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 02:00:24 -0500

Hi Andy,

On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 01:47:29AM +0100, Andy Wingo wrote:
> Cky!  Clearly I should have finished ploughing through guile-devel
> before we had the pleaseure of meeting up last week.  Because if I had,
> I would have asked you to deliver two files: srfi-41.scm, and
> srfi-41.test :-)

Wow, I must have fallen off the edge of the world for the last 3+ weeks,
as I'm only just (vaguely) catching up with the list now. ;-) I haven't
forgotten about this. While I can't promise for it to be completed this
weekend, I will work on this as I find time to.

It was good meeting up! Hopefully we'll get another chance to do so. :-)

Cheers,
Chris.