Re: rackets syntax parse

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: rackets syntax parse
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 22:13:31 +0100

OK,

I have skiped the usage of structs to store data and just use clever lists with similar api
as the structs so that syntax information can be pushed down to it. With this I get a lot of
things working again and the codebase is much cleaner. I no longer do uggly hack with
the syntax representation. The only caveat is some usage of syntax-local-binding.

Regards
Stefan

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed 25 Jan 2012 21:37, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> writes:

> I got it working with an old version of guile but have problem with newest
> stable-2.0

What version did you get it working with?  In a year there have only
been 25 commits to psyntax, and none of them should have changed
anything fundamental.

> Again the main issue is that guile psyntax does not support the #s notation in racket and hence the
> hacks on the syntax objects. (see the series of emails that I send previous week)

I'll look again.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/