Re: guile 2012

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: guile 2012
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:27:07 +0800

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
Greetings, Guilers!

I hope this message finds all of you well: you, and yours, and all the
beings in your lives.  It was really a pleasure to hack with yall last
year.

yeah~what a great year for guile!
I agree that Guile-emacs and Guildhall have the top priority.
But the most expectation for me in future Guile would be the more complete multi-language support. We have some nice examples now, ecmascript/elisp/lua...besides, IIRC, the modules written by these inner language implementations could interact with each other, which would be an interesting feature. If someone plan to write a web-server/framework in Guile,  it'll support these languages inherently.
BTW, I'd like to know if this feature will go further in 2012?