Re: Reference documentation of modules and library

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Reference documentation of modules and library
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 08:08:20 -0500

I definitely agree that the "Guile Modules" / "Standard Library"
distinction doesn't make sense. I never knew why it was that way until
I saw this email.

It's not so obvious to me how things should be organized, but I think
base namespace / modules is a pretty natural distinction. The
distinction between commonly-used libraries and more specialized ones
doesn't make as much sense, because different people will use
different libraries.

Noah