Re: Ideas page

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Ideas page
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 10:21:42 -0500

Hi Alexandre!

On Thu 06 Oct 2011 12:53, Alexandre Abreu <address@hidden> writes:

> after reading Tobias' comments, I wondered if the Ideas webpage is
> actually up to date or being updated (which might not be part of the
> high priority things to do).  I have been using guile (on and off) &
> enjoying some of it, and I'd be willing to help a bit (if needed).

Sorry for the delay in the response, but help here would be greatly
appreciated.  This list is quite out of date; I don't really know what
the right thing to do with it is.  Removing it is one option, but if you
would like to update it, be our guest!

One thing you could try would be to reply to this thread with a textual
rendering of what the page should have on it.  Then we can comment on it
here, in this convenient medium, before calcifying it again on the web
site :)

Thoughts?

Andy
--