Re: Continuation sets and order-independency

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Continuation sets and order-independency
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 08:43:27 -0500

Let me see if I understand what you mean. I think you're talking about
an expression like this:

  (cons (call/cc store-this-continuation) (call/cc store-this-continuation))

and you want a way to distinguish the first and the second call/cc, by
guaranteeing the order they are hit. This will let you choose which
value to put in the car and which to put in the cdr.

Is that right?

Noah