Re: goops web page

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: goops web page
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 14:52:26 +0800

Yup. I think there're lot of old info on Guile's website.
Seems all guilers are real doer rather than adman. ;-)

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:53 AM, Bruno Haible <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

A web search for guile-oop pointed me to
 http://www.gnu.org/software/goops/
It says:

 "There are plans to merge GOOPS into the Guile distribution."

 "Latest released version is 1.0"

 "Version 1.0 of GOOPS is now available via anonymous FTP as
  http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/guile/guile-oops-1.0.tar.gz."

 "This release mostly contains adaptations to guile-1.4 and bug fixes."

 "The bleeding edge of development is available via anonymous CVS."

goops is part of the guile 2.0 distribution. This web page appears to be
hopelessly out of date. Why not replace it with a forward to
http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/ ?

Bruno