SXML documentation

From: Ian Price
Subject: SXML documentation
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:52:57 +0000

Hi guilers,

The documentation for this in the manual is pretty sparse. Is it
possible to lift the documentation for the procedures in the source up
to the manual where people who don't read the source can find it?

As an example, the function 'find-string-from-port?' in (sxml ssax
input-parse) has the signature
  find-string-from-port? _ _ . _
which is not particularly meaningful. Or how would I know what the
'ssax:xml->sxml' argument 'namespace-prefix-assig' is if I didn't know
already?

--
Ian Price

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"