Re: And another deprecation joke

From: rixed
Subject: Re: And another deprecation joke
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 03:29:34 +0100

You seam to believe that there is on one hand the guile developers and on
another one the guile users, facing each others on the ground of some kind
of contract that's being somewhat abused by the developers.  In reality, guile
is a project belonging to the commons and such demarcation does not exist: we
are all using guile as well as contributing to it (and you are doing some good
contributions by reporting all these bugs), and we all stands responsible for
its flaws.

I'm also having some ups and downs trying to use guile in a "professional"
project, having made some promise to my contractors to met some objectives;
but as far as I remember guile community never promised me anything neither
contractually nor informally. Users and providers are an artificial creation
of our times, there is no such thing here.