Re: Guildhall

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Guildhall
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 21:09:05 -0500

Hello,

I am certainly not an authoritative source, but it's been a while, so
here is what I know. As far as I can tell, these questions haven't
been decided yet. All we know is that we want a guildhall.

However, having your packages in it would be great, so please do
package them up and contribute them when it is ready. Thanks a lot for
being willing to contribute.

Noah