Re: header parsing

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: header parsing
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:23:19 -0400

Hi Ian,

Replying to guile-devel, as mails to bug-guile open tickets, and I don't
feel like figuring debbugs out right now :)

On Sat 10 Sep 2011 16:02, Ian Price <address@hidden> writes:

> I used the top 30 sites according to alexa.org, top 30 on reddit as of
> now, and the contents of my RSS reader (not necessarily
> representative, of course), but I actually only got 1 wrong
> etag. Maybe I just got unlucky yesterday.*shrugs*. Best just to ignore
> the patch, but thanks anyway.

Well, let's keep the option open to add the hack.  I think we're
probably doing the right thing to ignore it, given the current data, but
if it's the right thing we can do it.

Out of curiousity, you aren't getting any Transfer: chunked issues?

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/