Cross compiling guile 2.0.2 on openwrt MIPS architecture.

From: Jiva bagale
Subject: Cross compiling guile 2.0.2 on openwrt MIPS architecture.
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:37:13 +0100

 Hi,

 I am trying to cross compile guile 2 on MIPS architecture using Openwrt.
My host machine and the target machine are little endian and both are 32 bit architecture.
I managed to compile the binaries and .go files by defining GUILE_FOR_BUILD as /usr/local/bin/guile.
But unfortunately, the guile binary doesn't work on the target machine and it only gives "Aborted" as error and quits.
 the target machine doesn't have gdb and backtrace so it is even difficult to find the problem.
Can anyone please help to find the possible issue?

Regards
Jiva