example of typechecking in guile

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: example of typechecking in guile
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:36:44 +0200

Hi,

I hope I'll not spam the list, but I wanted to show off a simple example of the type checking done
for guile. It follows typed racked features. What's missing is the possibility to typecheck
e.g. map with arbitrary many arguments. But recursive types are in and seems to work.

What needs to go in is a better handling of lambdas, and the possibility to declare functions
with arbitrary many arguments like in typed racket. Keyword arguments needs to work as well.

/stefan