Re: Patch to add (define-syntax (foo bar) ...) support

From: Ian Price
Subject: Re: Patch to add (define-syntax (foo bar) ...) support
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 23:34:13 +0100

Looks fine to me. When I started writing portable R6RS code instead of
PLT Scheme specific code, this was one thing I missed quite often. Not
because it couldn't be done, but because I wanted to avoid having to do
(import (except (rnrs) define-syntax)
        (utils))
every single time I wanted to write a macro :-)

--
Ian Price

"There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation
and naming things." - Phil Karlton