Re: g-wrap - fresh git clone - can't find libguile.h:

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: g-wrap - fresh git clone - can't find libguile.h:
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 00:37:50 +0200

David Pirotte <address@hidden> writes:

> Le Tue, 03 May 2011 12:43:07 +0200,
> Andy Wingo <address@hidden> a écrit :
>
>> On Mon 02 May 2011 20:57, David Pirotte <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> > After having just installed a guile fresh git clone, g-wrap [fresh git
>> > clone
>> > too] won't make.
>>
>> What platform are you on?  GNU/Linux?  From which distributor?
>>
>> Andy
>
> Hello Andy,
>
>       x86_64 GNU/Linux
>       Debian testing/unstable

Im on the same platform (current Debian sid, amd64) as well.  I just
added a workaround for a (probably unrelated) issue in g-wrap.  Could you
update your checkout, and try again?  Also make sure ACLOCAL_FLAGS is
set in a way so that the matching guile.m4 gets picked up; if you have
installed Guile into /usr/local, that would be:

export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/aclocal"
./autogen.sh && make

HTH, Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann -- <http://rotty.yi.org/>