Re: PEG CHanges

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: PEG CHanges
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 13:54:23 +0200

On Sat 16 Apr 2011 00:04, Noah Lavine <address@hidden> writes:

> I just pushed some changes to the wip-peg branch. They eliminate the
> last remaining circularity in the module imports and then add
> everything to the Makefile. It passes all tests on my machine.
>
> This is my first time pushing something, so I hope I did it correctly.
> If the patches aren't good I assume we can revert them.

They look good, thanks.  Now that we have it building, without
circularities, I would like to review it again.  Do you have time to
rebase it?  If you are comfortable with rebasing, I think we should
rewrite it to a series of N patches, one per module, adding the modules
to the build as they are added to the repo.  What do you think?

I know it seems like extra work, but it's an important module, and it
will facilitate review.  I think it's really close to being mergeable.

Regards,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/