scheme -> c

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: scheme -> c
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:14:12 +0200

Hi,
I am playing with stack semantics inspired from the prolog code and heading towards a more clean
construction where we can have it live in both scheme and c.

The idea is to program like programming in scheme but outputting a subset of pure c code e.g. no gotos
and the loops inspired by named let's, no gc, no lambdas etc. So it is pretty lame as features goes.

To see how it looks consider the source code in stack.clam and the output by loading that file
as out.c.

This will be the first iteration. The idea is to refactor the code later on to depending on if output is scheme
or c-code.

Note this is just a very simplistic setup with almost no type deduction hence the functional properties of it will
break where a little more intelligent type deduction is needed. So pretty lame right now.

If interested I could put up a repo at github with the code (requires a patched fmt library as of version 0.8)

/Stefan