Re: Just to mention: Why there's still not any guile-2.0 packages in lin

From: CRLF0710
Subject: Re: Just to mention: Why there's still not any guile-2.0 packages in linux distributions?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:08:37 +0800

Thanks. I want to deploy guile 2.0 to about ten machines ( of our
development team members'). Since they have the same endianness maybe
i'll give this a try...

But now i worry most about the deployment of our final software. The
deployment will be in September. Well, most of the dependencies can be
solved using APT and similar tools within ten minutes, with guile
alone may takes more than a hour to be compiled on every user
machine(if there's still no guile-2.0 package by that time)...

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.

--
Wir müssen wissen; wir werden wissen!
CrLF.0710