Re: soc mentor?

From: Diogo F. S. Ramos
Subject: Re: soc mentor?
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:44:47 -0300

Hi all,

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> We need to shake up those students.  But if we were to get more slots
> -- totally unknown at this point, btw -- we would need more mentors,
> and more projects.  For example Diogo might be interested in
> guile-gnome stuff, and perhaps Paul or Kentarô might be interested in
> something else as well.
>
> Basically the deadline for project applications has passed, but students
> can still modify their proposals, so actually they can change to totally
> different proposals.

Just to remember, the deadline for the proposal review is 22/04, but I
believe it's still possible to change things around if it's the desire
of the project.

I can only speak for myself, but I would say that any of the applicants
would be happy to work things to have the best outcome possible.

--
Diogo F. S. Ramos