Re: soc mentor?

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: soc mentor?
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:06:30 -0400

Hello,

I would be happy to mentor for SoC! I think it's a great program. I
can also promise that I'll have a lot more time to work on Guile stuff
over the summer than I do now, which should be perfect for SoC. :-)

My only questions are about logistics. Do I have to do any paperwork
or something like that to mentor? Where can I see the proposals and
give feedback? And how many spots does Guile have?

Also, if we have three proposals for CPAN, then certainly two people
should do something else, but how do we decide which two people? Paul
and Diego both posted a list of proposals to the list before settling
on their final one, so I imagine we could ask them to choose a
different one from their list.

Noah