soc mentor?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: soc mentor?
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:44:50 +0200

Hi Noah,

Are you interested in mentoring for the SoC this year?  We currently
have four proposals, they all look fine, but three of them are for
the CPAN-alike.  We need to shake up those students.  But if we were to
get more slots -- totally unknown at this point, btw -- we would need
more mentors, and more projects.  For example Diogo might be interested
in guile-gnome stuff, and perhaps Paul or Kentarô might be interested in
something else as well.  Perhaps you could mentor a CPAN.  Dunno.

Basically the deadline for project applications has passed, but students
can still modify their proposals, so actually they can change to totally
different proposals.  Anyway.  Let me know your thoughts.  Copying
guile-devel so this is happening in public; and actually if any
guile-devel reader feels interested in mentoring, and you are active in
Guile, let me know and we can talk about it.  But we do have to be
somewhat quick about it.

Cheers,

Andy
--