Re: Hi! Interested in GSoC. Feedback on these ideas?

From: Paul Raccuglia
Subject: Re: Hi! Interested in GSoC. Feedback on these ideas?
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:21:36 -0400

> Could you be more specific?  What exactly in the code base did make you
> think so?
>
> Thanks, Rotty

Hey. Sorry, to be a little clearer:
It looks like Dorodango could provide a great resource to pull from.
>From my (very uninformed) cursory glance,I thought it would need some
reworking to get it to work from Guile. Looking at it a bit more, I
realize I probably don't know what I'm talking about. I'll try to look
through the mailing list some more to get a better sense of the issue.

Thanks for the other feedback. Looking into it.

--Paul