Re: Fmt Module

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Fmt Module
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:07:12 +0200

On Mon 14 Mar 2011 18:35, Klaus Schilling <address@hidden> writes:

> From: address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès)
> Subject: Re: Fmt Module
> Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 18:16:17 +0100
>>
>> When we do include external libs, we should strive to leave upstream
>> files unmodified, as is done for (sxml ssax), (system base lalr),
>> (ice-9 match), and others.
>
> Why does htmlprag not get included?

Because it's not used by Guile itself, unlike the sxml stuff, statprof,
lalr, the matchers or the texinfo code.  Likewise, and more topically, I
would be inclined to include `fmt' iff we want to use it in Guile
itself.

You can install htmlprag from Guile-Lib; version 0.2.0 was released
yesterday.

I assume your broader point is that you would like it to be easier to
install htmlprag.  The CPAN for guile should fill that nice nicely.

Regards,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/