Re: Some simple build simplification patches

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Some simple build simplification patches
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 20:00:43 +0000

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon 21 Mar 2011 23:19, Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Following are 4 simple (I believe) patches that simplify the build.
>> Plus the one at the end (#5) that is only very loosely related to this,
>> because of its mentioning of the $GUILE variable, but I think is a
>> useful cleanup anyway.
>
> All sounds fine to me!

Thanks, I've pushed those then.

After doing that, I remembered that Jan had a query about
GUILE_FOR_BUILD, and we didn't yet reach a conclusion in that
conversation.  Jan, please do follow up to that, and I will be happy to
revert any GUILE_FOR_BUILD-related changes if we conclude that that's
the right thing.

Regards,
      Neil